It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-04-26

Notes:

The number of Mexicans entering the country has leveled off and pretty much equaled the number of Mexicans leaving the country over the last three years. -NPR This is particularly damming because much of Mexico is a fucking war zone.

Wal-Mart is getting hit with an investigation for bribing Mexican officials to do business there. From what I understand, that is just the way things are done in other parts of the world. The U. S. and Europe just refuse to acknowledge this fact.

It it funny how difficult it is to keep a web server running. Even when you have a pretty basic web page, things just stop working. It is odd what stops working too. You might get a single page that fails to load that is in the same folder as all the other pages. It gets an error and the others work fine. You get one query out of a DB that fails and the next query works fine. They will be repeatable and consistent. They are also unexplainable as far as I can tell. I wonder if Apache does the same thing.

The new boots I got are not going to last. I can already tell. They are comfortable. They seem to be tough. The soles are going to ware out before I'm ready for them to do so.

I'm trying to think of an excuse to get arms for monitor mounts. Same for the laptop. I would love to have a pull out table with a power plug and small speakers in it for my laptop that lets me use it in bed to play music. I could probably get something together for under a hundred bucks that would work. I need to think of ways to bolt the laptop to the table at the end of the arm.

No comments: