It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-02-22

Notes:

The image of the laptop finished at 03:44 the next morning.

I really liked the episode of Castle that I watched on Hulu yesterday. It was a two parter. The episode was about "launch pins" Those single things that happen that cause much larger consequences. The story boiled down to some rogue CIA operatives killing a Chinese diplomat's daughter and allowing it to be traced back to the CIA. This diplomat who had control over China buying U. S. debt. This would cause the fall of the U. S. as a world power. I like the story. I didn't like the execution or tactics much. They seemed Hollywood. However, I think the premise of China controlling the power of the U. S. through the constriction of debt is very true.

What am I good at?

Cultural competency - Taking the culture in to account when making decisions on how to fix someone's problems.

Institutionalized racism - Take the culture in to account when making decisions on how to control someone.

Someone on Starshipsofa ran through a bunch of conspiracy theories about the end of the world or at least massive changes in 2012. They did this late last year. She ran from some that were loosely based on science to just plane bullshit. Any way you cut it, people want something to happen this year.

I tried to use the screen of the label printer we have as a touch screen. I've caught myself touching the screen on several hand held devices. My phone has ruined me for buttons.

No comments: