It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-02-16

Notes:

"Tough as a $0.40 steak." I've heard "Tough as a $3.00 steak." I suppose the story I was listening to was kind of old.

I forgot I like "grunge" music. I was searching on Shoutcast for a frigging music channel that didn't have shit playing 25/7. I searched and hunted the menu tree. I finally fell upon grunge. I hadn't listened to music in a while. It is not always easy to remember what music you like when you haven't been listening in a long time. For being a form of music that I like, it only took me about tow hours this afternoon to get sick of it. They play too much Nirvana. On to my next favorite music.

Greece has a really good unemployment mechanism. The trouble is, you have to be laid off to qualify. It is difficult to fire people in Greece as well. Thus, employers simply stop paying people's salaries. You still work here, but we are not going to pay you any more. This also prevents the company from hiring someone else. They would have to pay the new person.

No comments: