It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-02-04

Day

Well, morning really. I woke up at 05:30 with a headache. My body kept telling me to get up and get something to drink. I lated there listening to my book play on the blind reader thing. I'm reading the third book in the His Majesty's Dragon series. I missed number two for some reason. The books are awesome. The guy reading doesn't do feminine voices as well as other male readers. That's fine. I get past it after the first couple paragraphs.

At around 07:00 I fell back asleep to the sound of thunder and puring rain. It was awesome. I turned off the book just to listen to it. Have you ever had the opportunity to sleep in a building with a tin roof while it is raining? I don't have a tin roof, but I imagine myself back in a tin roofed building every time it rains and I have the opportunity to sleep. It does rain in heaven. The roof is tin.

Some time around 12:00 I got up, dressed quickly. Put on my boots and went directly out to the knee high grass in both front and back yard. There, I put gas in the law mower. I primed it and gave a single tug on the pull start. God Bless Briggs and Stratton. The ground was soft. The ants were to arms. The grass, or weeds were thin, but looked thick. That is good. My mower is not top of the line. I have to push it. You are not supposed to mow wet grass. The yard had a chance to drip dry from this morning and the wind was blowing a bit to help dry the higher parts of the yard.

It looks better than when I started. The mulching part of my mower only works going forward. The front yard, I try to only go forward so as to use this feature. The back, however, I just want to mow. There are piles and trails of plant carcases from fence to fence in the back yard. One feature of the mow is that it mows much more easily when being dragged behind you for the very reason that the mulching does not take effect.

Here it is now 14:02 and I'm sitting down to jot some notes about my day.

I still need to pay bills desperately. Considering it is supposed to rain like mad tomorrow, I'll have every opportunity. Wish me luck.

No comments: