It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-09-14

Since

It has been a while since I felt the satisfaction of having one of those problems that is a bitch to fix and yet, with effort, I fix it.
It has been a while since the tiles of the shower tiles have been clean.
It has been a while since I, with effort, have traveled or felt the want for travel.
It has been a while since spirits have crossed my lips.
It has been a while since I feel secure where I sleep.
It has been a while since I cracked a bible.
It has been a while since I found myself in a situation where I did not know where I was or how to get home.
It has been a while since my country felt like it did when I was a child.
It has been a while since I watched an episode of Big Bang Theory.
It has been a while since I spoke with a police officer who was not also a friend.
It has been a while since we have had rain in my county. Real soaking rain anyway.
It has been a while since I have had enough money to live comfortably.
It will be a while before all people are at peace.

No comments: