It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-09-29

Notes:

Someone on the bus this morning had a conversation with no one about nothing. The guy was sitting there mumbling in some language I did not recognize to the back of the seat in front of him. He looked presentable. Was he rehearsing for a job interview, singing to himself very badly. No one took notice except me. Pat of me wants to know his story. How did he come to this? Who stands in place of the back of the seat in front of him? The rest of me is just glad he is quiet about it and nonviolent.

Lunch conversation today went by without my participation. I just wasn't in the mood to be sociable. There was one moment where someone sitting at another table by themselves was mockingly chastised by one of the people sitting at the "first table" where the crew happens to congeal on most days.They are mostly engineers, so I can't call this the cool kid table. Without being prompted, I said "He is with me." from my vantage.

Rain! Real reain that stuck around and got everything wet for longer than 15 minutes. More please.

No comments: