It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-09-27

Notes:

The guy running HP (The CEO) is taking off with 25 million dollars. He worked there for eleven months. Remember, he was basically fired for failing to meet some level of performance. Not bad work if you can get it.

One of the podcasts I listen to calls the social media places like Facebook and Google the new AOL design. They are out to surround you in a walled garden. He compares it to TV saying that form of entertainment has many people locked in to watching at specific times every week or so for new content. TV is dying. Everyone I know is fed up with being walled in to the garden. I've heard people hint that there should be a breakup of Facebook like the old phone companies.

There is officially no mobile phone provider that supplies an unlimited monthly contract that I can find. Sprint was the last hold out and they just announce a five gigabyte limit. They are going to charge for every megabyte over the limit. Five gigs is maybe enough to get your email every month. Who can afford it? I really am getting used to just not watching TV shows and movies. I'm getting used to not being entertained every moment of the day.

No comments: