It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-09-15

Notes:

I got home last night and edited two videos. I then put them up for the world to not bother clicking on. It was fun. I get a kick out of the whole shooting, editing, process. The uploading bit is annoying. The mechanics and playing around are a blast.

I lost the lid to my contact holder thing. I've been running without one. I carry it in my bag normally in case my contacts start driving me nuts. I have another one someplace. I really just need it for backup. I hate to buy one because the drug store wants $5 for a couple bits of molded plastic because it is related to something that is so expensive like contacts. I hate that.

A pack of the guys went to Whataberger for lunch. They are nuts because the round trip is something like half a mile. I almost wen with them. If Jake hadn't been pushing quite so hard, I would have. Just resisted because there was something to resistant against.

My right shoulder has a crick in it. Is that the right word? There is an itch inside the shoulder ball joint. It makes me want to stimulate the nerve. This is going to throw out my shoulder as I get older. I can't stop it. It has become a compulsion. I'm screwed.

Facebook is going to pull the same categorization of friends as Google Plus. It is a business decision. Google Plus gave people the tools and few people took advantage. Facebook will take a different approach and randomly assign your friends to categories. it will be up to you to fix the lists or go crazy trying to talkie to people.

You know it is bad. The price of peanut butter is going up because of the drought.

No comments: