It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-09-13

Notes:

I got a thumbs up from some guy in a silver car this morning. Don't know him from Adam.

Speed limit: 300,000,000 m/s

NPR interviewed some chick who was taking Communication Studies in school. "My family keeps trying to get me to worry about the economy, but I'm going to network here at school and end up with a job." Translation. "I intend to suck the right dick and end up with a job."

I watched 200 videos of people playing MineCraft this weekend. It looks like a really fun game. It is a combination of SimEarth, an FPS and lego. What is not to like? Funny thing, I'm sick of the game. I got all my want to play it out of my system. good thing because it it is not free.

New term from NPR. "pain-in-the-ass-sapient" used to describe glutton free people and anti glutton free people.

Why does my spell checker give me different suggestions for the same misspelled word misspelled the same way twice in a row?

I listened to a story about a post apocalyptic world where a preacher shouted for people to warship a mythical firefighter to come save them.

Had to look up how to do something with an RPM today. That was simple enough. I did come across a page that was bright white text on a black and gray background. I miss the internet and all things computer being so easy to read. Everything is based on black text on a white background to mimic pen and paper. We are on an old model that needs to be upgraded.

I am really sick of being the guy everyone comes to for the loan of a USB key at work. This is nuts. There are days that no one asks. There are days they fight over a $4 memory stick. I hear myself say "They sell those things across the street at Target." That makes me look like an asshole so I keep it to a minimum. It could be worse. I could be the guy people through things at.

No comments: