It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-09-02

Notes:

couldn't ware my contacts today. When I put the left one in it hurt like something grinding against my eye. I had to stop while walking at th little stop and rob, it was closed, to have enough light and wind block in order to take it out. I gave up after attempting to clean it. It was not the contact lens, it was my eye. Even when I tried the other lens, same prescription, it did the same thing in my left eye. Just not the day to ware contacts I suppose.

I'm getting fed up with social media. Nat had run a group on Facebook for a bunch of friends on our old CB group. Some people wanted to be raunchy and adult. The rest wanted to be family safe. Well, there are now two groups and Nat is not controlling either of them. She has had sleepless nights over this transition. She just didn't want to deal with these assholes any more. I cut out very early. I don't have time for all the drama.

Water flows on mars. The temp is very low. The atmosphere is very thin. Water should evaporate very quickly. The evidence of flowing water on Mars makes some think that there is ice under the surface. something comes along that warms the water quickly. It melts. It flows. It evaporates.

No comments: