It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-09-04

Hospital blogging

I only got spoken to by security one time. I think I just didn't stay in one place long enough for them to catch up with me otherwise. The dang skywalk things were all closed. I wanted to check them out. I hate that. Can't blame them.

That parking garage was wide open. There is a sign in the front of that mall parking lot next to the hospital that says "Lock, Hide, Take". I'm sure they have issues. What mall doesn't.

Wind is normally an issue, but this time was even worse. There was a tropical storm hitting Louisiana at the same time this video was shot. We here in the Houston area have suffered the wind and not gotten much rain out of it. I hear they are getting 20 inches of rain in Louisiana. They don't need it. Figures.

Field Data
Title Hospitol adventures
Description Had to take a friend to the hospital and wondered around trying not to get in to trouble. Herman Memorial in Fort Bend Texas.
Tags Hermon memorial hospital adventure parking garage roof exploring urban Fort Bend Texas Canon Elph 300 KDENLive
Link Link

No comments: