It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-04-15

Weekend Plans

There is an old saying. "If you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans." I don't like talking about plans on the blog much to keep people from knowing where I will be at any given moment. I'm paranoid like that.

This weekend we will attend a party organized via Facebook. We used to all hang out on the CB in Missouri City fifteen years ago. Now, we have all spread to the four corners of the wind. Some have kept in touch. This weekend promises to be interesting. Some of these folks have not met up in all this time.

Back in the day I was on roller blades and used a walky-talky. That will to happen this time. I kind of wander if any one still has a CB in their car or otherwise. In this era of communication, the CB has gone by the wayside. People forget that it is a completely stand alone system. No tours or government shut-off controls.

This is a perfect opportunity to take a bunch of pictures and maybe even some video. Who knows what I will end up with by the end of the party. This is the crowd to catch strange stuff. Too bad every one has kids now and people are all older and wiser. and worried about jerks like me putting every spare moment up on the net for the entire universe to gawk at.

Still, should be fun.

No comments: