It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-04-12

Something to say

It turns out that 4299 was the magic number. That is the last post on this blog where I had anything to say.

Weather report

I'm out sick today. My head hurts. I was up all night with acid reflux and nearly puked a couple times this morning. I decided to call it a day at that point. I checked work email before lunch and sure enough, the place has not burned down in my absence.

It is nice outside. I really would love to hit a park and just walk through nature for a bit. Someplace quite where I can hear ... nothing and enjoy it. Fat chance finding that in Houston.

The only news on the internet is about iPad or Obama-Care. I want little to do with either. I await the federal law requiring every houshold to have five iPads to help employment in China.

Elle wanted me to post a video she shot over the weekend. I didn't have a card reader so I couldn't. She never got with Nat either. Hence, I've ordered a USB multiple card reader.

I cannot take this keyboard. I wonder if it is one of the things holding me back from posting as much as I probably should. I've ordered  cheap USB keyboard with a normal layout.

This day off is starting to cost me.

No comments: