It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-04-27

Notes:

2010-04-26

Nat gave me a ride to work this morning. it is a funny thing living west of the city. You travel straight in to the sun morning and afternoon more often than not. With daylight savings time, you do it 4 times a year. This morning I nearly broke out the camera and filmed a bit just to capture the moment for posterity. When I mentioned it to Nat she wandered what my problem with the car in front of us was.

You wonder around a place. You wander why you are there. Now that Adam has busted my ass about this, I've found many people making the mistake. The only way I remember it is the 'o' in 'wonder' means you wonder around.

There will be a place for people to perform very complex financial investments with each other somewhere in the world. It if is not Wall Street, it will be Hong Kong or London or somewhere else.

Remember Max Headroom? He was introduced in a Coke ad. New Coke. Remember New Coke?

A shilling was 1/20th of a pound.

No comments: