It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-04-20

Notes:

I have had the song Family Tradition stuck in my head for three days. Ever since hearing it in karaoke it has been going round and round. Must make it stop.

Got the new glasses. So far so good. They are lighter, smaller and feel more comfortable than the old pare. I already tried them out under the safety glasses. I like the looks.

Yemen is making noises to make it the law that women cannot get married until age 17. At the moment, there is no limit. It used to be that women married at young age married a man of similar age and they lived with family until maturation. No more. Time to make a change some say.

Bacteria invented antibiotics a couple billion years ago to kill each other. We are using biologic warfare techniques that were invented billions of years before we were. Yet, you can patten antibiotics, even if you invented nothing. I suppose there is already no money in curing people.

No comments: