It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-04-13

Notes:

I had to explain to someone that when referring to products and software, QA does not stand for questions and answers. It stands for quality assurance. I've always thought this was crap because there is such a thing as poor quality. It should be GQA, good quality assurance or HQA, high quality assurance. Then again, that would committing to something. Let's face it, QA is a sound byte. Maybe it should be CYA or something that says "We are not going to look bad if you blow things up."

"[redacted] is loosing the wind from their sails." Someone didn't know what that meant. Am I that old? Where did I learn what that meant?

There needs to be a constitutional amendment that says corporations must first serve their customers and then their investors.

There is an engineer Barbi on the way. Cool. They have come a long way from "Math is hard." Look under the 'controversies' section. How the hell have they stayed in business?

Something worked. I had two different people come to me needing a beta build for different people. What worked? Well, it was the self same code they needed. One build gets them both on their way. YES!!!

No comments: