It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-04-06

Long day gone

Long day gone

If you could live a life with no work, that is, you would only live the part of your life where you didn't work, like the weekends and vacations, would you?

When you get up on a work day, you blink when you leave the house to commute in the morning and suddenly you are walking in the house after a long day. You may be tired, but emotionally, you are both awake and aware. You remember the day just fine, but you didn't have to breath every moment. You didn't have to make the decisions and suffer the stress.

Every moment of rest and creation are there waiting for you. You have whatever money you make otherwise, but you get to spend good time at home.

I've tried to live my life in two conscious lines. Work and home. It didn't work. I could not live one life at work and one life at home. I do not know how people who have two families in two different towns do it. I've heard of that sort of thing. I could not pull it off. At some point, the lives bleed from one to the other and back again. It mostly stemmed from a lost night sleep making my whole life suck in three day chunks at a time.

No comments: