It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-09-26

Very Local News

2009-09-25

I walked in to a spider web on the way to the bus stop. It was one of those spider webs that stretch from the tree limbs to the ground. This has happened before. Those webs stick to me. It didn't help that the stubble on my head acts a bit like Velcro. After having been at work for an hour, I killed a bug on the back of my neck. Twenty minutes later, I picked a little centipede looking thing off my shirt.

Cuba has 11 million people and 600,000 computers. The person being interviewed said that people said they would meet somewhere at a certain time and actually showed up. They didn't text people changing plans at the last minute.

Fantasy camp. That is, Fantasies of camping are dancing in my head. We may not be able to afford very many trips to Fair, but I would like to make it out there one or two weekends. We will have to play it by ear.

No comments: