It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-09-18

Very Local News

The web page hulu.com will begin charging in some form or other soon. I plan on watching everything I can lay my hands on until the moment they start charging for my shows and then just dumping the service. I have too many options and too few dollar bills to spend money on TV.

King of the Hill was canceled. Dammit! It was not one of those shows that I went out of my way to watch,but I liked it. You could tell they were reaching in the last couple seasons.

I got my contacts in. They are one notch weaker than my older pare. I still see just fine (as compared to my normal). They are more comfortable the second say. This is due to the hydrogen peroxide solution I use. I like that stuff. I highly recommend it. I'm using the same prescription in both eyes. The only difference lately between my eyes is the angle of the astigmatism. This saves on contacts ordering. They have a huge discount per run. The more you order the cheaper they get, and rapidly. I only need two boxes. That should last me quite a while.

Wales may generate half a ton of milk a day after giving birth.

Chewing gum is 9000 years old.

No comments: