It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-09-23

More Complaining

I haven't been writing that much on the blog lately. This is because all I want to do is bitch about my life. I already do plenty of that. No one wants to hear it. Well, Here is some more on the subject. sorry.

Work

Work is going well. I enjoy what I do for the most part. It is stressful most of the time, but fulfilling sometimes. It is outside of work that I have problems.

House

The house if falling apart. The back wall is going to rot because of hurricane damage and I think we have termites, but Nat refuses to call an exterminator. Trouble is, I just don't care. I hope it falls down around our ears. Well, not really, but we just don't have the money to fix anything. The fence if falling down. The grass is dying. The bugs are taking over.

Taxes

We have not filed for Homestead exemption. I asked Natalie to look in to it the last couple years and she blows it off. I cannot trust her on this front. I'm going to have to do it when it comes around again.

HOA

We have two Home Owner's Associations. We need to get a lawyer and only pay one. I do not have the money for this crap.

Boom Boom

The building behind us is used as an after hours club on the weekends. Sometimes on Sunday night, Monday morning. There have been times I've gotten up and left the house walking for the bus stop to find a parking lot full of Central Americans finally packing up and leaving because it was dawn.

I need to get a lawyer and find out how to properly contact the owner or sue. I'm so lazy. Maybe it is not laziness. Maybe it is fear of reality. I do not want to get a lawyer. There are so many issues in life that require a lawyer. I fear that once I get one, I will need one. Does that make sense?

Marriage

Nat and I have agreed that social media is outside boundaries when it comes to complaints about our marriage.

Faire

As far as i can tell we are not going to Faire this year. We just do not have the money. Nat can't get hold of her old boss for a job.

Dentist

Nat needs thousands of dollars of dentistry done. I wish I could get it for her because her teeth hurt her. I need some work done too. My teeth hurt too. No go. No money.

Illness

Nat is sick. We are not sure what is wrong. The doctor doesn't seem to know either.

Time

I just don't see myself doing anything spectacular in my life. That moment has past. That ship has sailed. I want to run out the clock in a warm dry place with plenty of food and drink. Good company. Enough to get by and a bit extra to leave behind. I give up. I'm content. Nothing to see here. No world changing events or plans. I'm done.

Friends

I haven't seen many friends lately unless I work with them. That is so sad. It kind of hurts to admit that. We need to do something. I'm sure Nat feels the same way.

No comments: