It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-09-01

I'm Sick

It never fails. Elle starts school and I come down with something. This time Nat was not feeling well for a couple days after Elle started school. Then, without fail, I caught the same thing. It is invertible. I should not let myself get upset. I did the same thing to my parents. I remember them complaining all those years ago. yes, payback is heck.

When I woke this morning, the little voice in my head told me I just might consider taking the day off. I thought "I don't feel that bad." so I got ready and walked in. On my commute, I noticed my balance was even worse than usual and I was dragging ass on the walk. I'm coughing and sneezing and drippy.

Earlier this year I missed a couple days because of a sinus infection. I'm tired of being sick. I have a history missing days due to sinus trouble. Drink water. Lay off the antihistamines unless needed or a doctor says so. Expectorants are your friend.

My contacts refused to go on properly this morning. I bet it had something to do with my upset 'sticky-bits' system. They should just call it the snot system or something. That is what it is. My mucus membranes are out of balance so I have to ware my glasses instead of contacts. That is an interesting symptom. "He is waring his glass. He must have stubbed hiss toe recently." ... "What?"

No comments: