It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-09-12

I wish I could survive

If the shit really hits the fan, I will be one of the number who starve to death for lack of knowing how to live. I will fail to help my family. I will fail to provide.

This song is rolling around my head. IF only I had the knowing the strength to do the things that will make me a man of crisis survival. People call the financial turmoil slithering through the banks and investment houses a crisis. That is only a crises to people who will make money from it.

Being lazy on this subject is a bad thing. I'm looking for a good list of a 'go bag' for my family. I also want to know how to store water and purify it. I really need to develop the gene that peals me off my ass and gets me going. That is the hard one.

No comments: