It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-09-08

Childish rant

Please do not listen to the following rant. I was all stressed out when I wrote it.

Sick of living like this

Contact places won't sell me contacts without a doctor signing off on them so they won't get sued. I cannot afford an extra $100 for a a doctor's visit out of sync with my normal once a year visit. So, Kelly does not get contacts. I don't need to see as well as possible or anything.

When I get run over by a truck, would someone please sue my eye doctor and the contact place because I did not have the best possible vision that I could have had. I even just got some more fluid.

The trouble is, I do not want my prescription. I only want the left lens. The prescription for both eyes is exactly the same except for the astigmatism angle, which his 10 degrees different. I love the vision I have if I put my left lens in both eyes. That is what I'm trying to order. They will not sell them to me. This is one time I wished I lived in some place like Mexico where they don't care.

Thank you.

Why did God make me what I am? I'm sick of being this person. I'm sick of being the buy who needs glasses and still can't see. I'm tired of being the blind guy. I'm tired of being me today. I hate the fact I cannot drive over to my doctor's office and give them a piece of my mind. I hate this.

Dear God; Fix me.