It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-08-26

Very Local News

I have difficulty writing interesting things down when I'm this busy at work.I really have to think to write things and apparently I have to think to get my job done as well. I don't know how the other guys work on open source projects or make interesting games happen when they are this busy at work. It amazes me.

One group of Israelis came out with a way to fake DNA samples. Funny, the next week another group of Israelis came out with a test that detects faked DNA samples. hmmmmm.

Look, we are going to jack up taxes and call them green taxes to make them slide down your throat a bit easier. The idea is that you will use the ungreen thing less and use the green thing more, but we need you to use all of it more so we get more money. Never mind what makes sense. Don't complain or someone will turn you in to the White House.

There was a lady who kept a daily diary for 55 years. She started when she was 15 and kept it up until the day she died. It is the better part of a human life in those pages.

Many people who call themselves Taleban  believe in their cause more than you believe in yours. They will kill because it is the right thing to do. They will kill the children of people in their way because it is the right thing to do. They will lie because it is the right thing to do. They will laugh at their enemy's stupidity because it is the right thing to do. They decline the restraint of firing on civilians. They will exploit the rules we are restrained by for their gain. They are more ruthless than we are. This deserves respect. Much the same way a poisonous snake or scorpion deserves respect.

Sanyo has a bunch of video and digital cameras coming out that connect directly to WiFi without a computer to the internet.

Duracell has an energy drink. Not available in the U. S. apparently. Drag.

Yesterday I put up a post on Twitter and Facebook from my phone about children attending first grade. I misspelled several words with typos. It looked like a first grader wrote it.

No comments: