It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-08-18

Very Local News

Fewer people moved in the U. S. in the last year than have since 1962.

What do the following things have in common?

  • Slamming a metal ammo can shut.
  • Open a trash bag by popping it in the air.
  • Whistling too loud.
  • Natalie yelling at the cats.
  • Thunder.
  • Typing the wrong numbers on a keypad.
  • Opening a door or window at the wrong time.

They all set the alarm off.

Nat bought me some boxer-briefs. Never had any quite like them. They were a bit funky in the beginning. I have to say, my pants didn't rub me so bad on the walk in. I'm starting to wonder if the secret to happiness for men is boxers. I don't know any truly unhappy men who ware boxers.

One of the podcasts interviews a guitar player. I like his influence list. "Old blind dead black men." That tickled me.

No comments: