It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-08-13

Very Local News

Watched Saturday the 14th the other day. I hadn't seen that flick in decades. i remember my dad and I sitting in the living room watching this show. I thought it was a half decent show and my father looked like he was about to throw something at the TV. The show was a lot worse than I remembered. It wasn't campy enough I guess.

So, I text Adam at 08:00 this morning to find out if he has had any luck getting Twitter working and he responds with "Playing a game now." I'm trying to remember the last time I witnessed him up and running before 08:00.

The best selling copyrighted book is <drum roll> The Guinness Book of World Records. It has sold over 100 million copies.

My machine at work had been up for 22 days. I come across a script being edited in a text editor that now asks me if I want to save changes. I do not remember having made any changes. I go look at th e last updated date on the file. July 24. It is Aug 13. God knows what changes have been sitting in memory for 20 days. I clicked the choice that meant

And just for that little bit of excitement

No comments: