It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-08-30

Sunday Afternoon

People worry about their own dreams too much. I wonder if the idea is to make someone else's dreams come true. In the process, someone might work on yours. I do not feel like being a syndic today. The sun is shining and the grass is mowed. Elle is watching cartoons. Nat is not feeling well, but she seems to be getting better. I'm watching Dead Like Me end to end. It puts me in a strange poetic mood. Good thing I do not have a poet's heart. Unloaded it on eBay.

I'm thinking of having a drink. I cannot make up my mind whether I should have a slug of Johny Walker Black or a glass of red wine. We have the stuff for margarita's. I'm not much in to it. Maybe I'll have cool aid instead.

I wish I had something profound to talk about. There is nothing interesting here. Sorry. I prey all the time for a lack of interesting things. life is best served boring. It doesn't make for good blogs. What is a family man to do?

My mother got rid of her puppy. Elle kinds of wants a dog. Nat mentioned something about waiting for Tiger to die before we could get a dog. I have a rule about not locking up the dog 23 hours day. No more. That is just cruel. I will not stand for it.

The bills sit on my desk. I should really start paying them.

No comments: