It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-08-09

Reading too many blogs

There is a bunch of stuff going on in the blogsphere. There were several 'town hall' meetings where a politician shows up and so do a bunch of citizens. Only things is, now that citizens are asking tough questions and fights are breaking out, the town is no longer invited to the meetings.

At one of these 'town hall' meetings a black man was beaten up by a white guy. This has not made the news because the black man was passing out leaflets that questioned the ability of our government to run the health care industry. A man who was a member of a union that gave millions to the Democratic party beat him up for exorcizing his first amendment rights. How free and hope and change can you get?

When G. W. Bush was in charge, the Democrats said protesting was the greatest form of patriotism. Now that they are on the other end of it, protesters are "mobs" and unamerican. Go figure. I guess that is what community organization is all about.

Is it me, or are too many groups defining themselves as anti-whatever these days. now we have clashes between anti-blah and anti-yadda.

I added a ton of new blogs to my list. I've managed to read them all. I've reached the end of the blogsphere and want more.

No comments: