It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-08-30

Mobile Phone Crap

Twidroid is an application that lets you use Twitter with ease from an application instead of using the slow as molases mobile browser. It works, but I can tell that the folks putting it together are trolls. That is, they listen to the buzz on Twitter, but do not always participate. I can tell this because reply and search buttons are right on the screen, but there is no 'new post' button to be had. You have to hit the menu key and then bring up the new post window. This is ridiculous. The whole point of Twitter is to get people talking. Put the new post button right in front.

I know it is no hardship to hit the menu button and then get straight on to posting. It is the principle of the thing. Why are they hiding the new post button? What is their motivation to hinder the subconscious drive to send a tweet? This app sucks regardless. I'm going to go back to text messages or just use the mobile site for now. Maybe there is a better app out there that 'gets Twitter."

UPDATE:

Looked at the comments on the market. It turns out I'm no the only one who feels this way. I was consittering logging in and bitching, but the only people who liked the search buttong on top appeared to be planted comments. They even sounded like trolls in the comments. "I never post, but I search all the time." Yadda yadda.

Don't get it!

No comments: