It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-08-11

Ballix

I agree for the most part. I've know people who buy every explanation other than the most obvious. The answer that works will require work. That can't be right. The difference is, I do not believe in science either. People are full of crap.

A dentist is a legally sanctioned sadist.

A scientist is a geek trained to think inside the box who can't get a date and never experienced dominance except when he makes others feel stupid.

A doctor is someone who is smarter than I am telling me about the bad decisions I've made and how much pain I'm going to get before I die.

A politician is a person who has put themselves in charge of my life. They think they are better at making my decisions than I am. They think they are helping.

No comments: