It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-11-20

Tuesday

Guy standing at counter

Some story to go with the picture. hmmm.

So, I spent the frigging whole day trying to get a script to log in to multiple computers and build software over multiple platforms without having to mess with it. This is because programming is best driven by laziness. That or play Wow until you drop. I forget the rules. It was in expect which is a pain in the ass on a good day.

It was pissing me off. I had a bunch of people in my office talking shop and confusing me with some stupid jokes. I still got the script to work. Well for the most part. I still need to run through a full test across all the platforms tomorrow. I need to set up a million tests to run over the long weekend. I need to do some web publishing. Normal stuff. I know for a fact that I'm not going to be in the mood to do shit tomorrow.

I ended up at Whole foods with Adam. The whole time I'm trying to not look like a gay couple as Adam keeps asking me about shit he holds up to me. The funny thing is Adam was completely oblivious to my plight. Adam did look at home in the place.

He dropped me off at home and picked up the turkey roaster thing we got for Christmas a couple of years ago. You can almost take a bath in it. We are headed over there for Thanks Giving dinner sometime Thursday.

Nat had dinner waiting for me. ... How cool is that? Her back has been hurting her and she has not been feeling all that great. She still took the time and effort. What a gal. She spent the day messing with fonts.

No comments: