It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-11-19

Of all the names

The company I work for has like seventy people at the moment. There are two of several names. There are three of Chris, and Kelly. I had an idea that Chris was so popular. Not Kelly. All spelled the same way too.  There is only one Michael. There is only one John. There are no folks named Jennifer. I'm flabbergasted.

There are a bunch of Chris handled folks at Safe Haven. Some are Christoffer or Christopher. Some are Christin. They are all Chris.

It wold be more surprising if we had another guy named Kelly. I knew a woman named Kellie who married a guy with the last name of Kelley. I think that is how they spelled the names. His CB handle was Cracked Axle because he blew an axle rounding a corner. We called him Crack on the radio and the cops freaked out.

No comments: