It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-09-16

Weekend
We are off to Austin Saturday. We will be back Sunday. I hope to get some photos and maybe a video or two. I'm sure you will hear about anything right here. Wish me luck.
My parents are having a garage sale this weekend. They made a bundle this morning. Tomorrow they are right back at it. We took over a bunch of stuff we just want to get out of the apartment. We sent over a coffee pot, a bunch of kid's shoes, cloths, a thing to hold a sliding glass door shut, a push scooter, and a bunch of phones. It is amazing hoe many phones we have built up over the years between us.
We will head out to Austin in a caravan of friends. I think they are all riding in one car. We are taking our car because they need to come back for the Texas vs Rice game Sunday. We want to sleep in. I intend to soak up some sleep and good vibes in Austin. Hopefully, that will follow me back to Houston.
Sunday we need to find a way to clean the carpet. We also need to get the baby bead over to my parents because our house guests will not fit with it in Elle's room. I can't wait for that. There are still some boxes laying about the place. They just need to go to storage. I fear we may have trouble coming back from Austin. It is a long drive.
Catch all of you back here Sunday, or most likely Monday.

No comments: