It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-09-29

Observation
Republican government of Galveston vs Demicrat government of Louisiana
Click on the image for a larger version. On the left is a huge bus barn that flooded out in New Orleans. None of these buses were used to help in the evacuation before Katrina. On the right is a convoy of school buses leaving Galveston before Rita. Now, how much is Republican vs Democrat and how much is lesson learned?
This came to me in an email. I don't know it's origin. Comments?

1 comment:

Celtic Gypsy said...

Mayor Nagin actually has admitted to the fact that he was advised to use the school buses, and he did not. The last I heard (or read) he would not comment on why he decided not to use them. Every hurricane leaves people wondering what they could or should have did better. There was tragedies that came from Rita,too. I can tell you that driving my mom too and from Conroe and Houston, with multiple oxygen tanks in my car, I was scared. I watched people the tv in horror while the bus was on fire, after the oxygen tanks blew.