It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-09-06

Head Shaving and the Price of Gas

A note to all you guys who are doing drugs, rugs or plugs, to all the men who are still letting their barbers talk them into that comb over or who still believe their barbers when they say, “That’s NOT a bald spot, it’s just naturally thin for your age.” If you ever wonder what us guys who have accepted the inevitable think of you who are fighting it, we’re laughing. Seriously, we find it funnier than hell. You may call me Uncle Fester or Cue ball all ya want, but dude, when the wind catches your comb over and it starts to fly…it just makes my whole day.

This is a good description of shaving one's head. I can't believe I learned something by reading it. I must agree and emphasize the dabbing with the dowel instead of rubbing. I may have to try the disposable razors he mentions. I'm really upset at the cost of razors.
Gas was 2.99 for regular this morning when I passed by the local station on the bus. I pay $2.00 ever year to ride the bus, but every one else pays $1.00 per trip. There are ways to get a bit off that as too. I wait biting my nails for the municipality to raise the price of the bus. Right now, I just about break even on the cost of gas alone with the short commute I have.
So, it is the reality of the old guns and butte analogy. Now that the price of gas has gone to $3.00, I'm looking for cheaper razors. It still applies.

No comments: