It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2003-12-27

Gifts
What is with gift giving? Women seem to get all upset when you can't read their mind and pick out the perfect gift. My parents gave me a GPS for Christmas. I have no use for a GPS. I go nowhere. My father has needed one for his boat recently. I tried to give them a TiVo because they watch so much TV. My father took one look at the book and said “There is no way I'm going to learn how to use this.” Neanderthal.
From now on I'm giving people cash. That is just the Kelly thing to do. I'm never buying any one anything ever again as far as gifts go. All it does is provide people with an excuse to call you a jerk and blame you for their problems.
Bryan has a great thing going. I don't give him anything and he doesn't give me anything. It is a guy thing. We speak every six months or so. I consider him a close friend.
They are talking about people on TV at the malls exchanging and shopping. People are bargain hunting.



No comments: