It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2003-08-25

Rambling Monday Evening
Lets start a bit earlier When I got into work this morning, I found a pile waiting for me. I already knew most of it was going to be there. It is vacation season at my day job. It seems like I know what I'm doing at work. If people didn't think I were knowledgeable, they would not keep coming back to ask for more. There is a saying “The only reward for hard work is more work.” I believe it. I hope Tpro takes off soon. If not, I'm going to have to ask for a rase. Not because I need one to cover my bills ... Because I'm worth it.
Now it is late into the evening The sun has long gone down. The August evening is hot and humid. No one is outside. Have children ever played in the street here? My neighbor is home playing a video game. The only sound outside is the rumble of car stereos as they pass. This complex is going down hill. I should move. I hate moving. I know people who move every six months. That sounds like a mess in motion. That is far to much excitement for me. I like my excitement boring. I just wish I had some one to share all this monotony with. I've gone over thaat one already.

Shizilate this site
You have got to try this site out. It does miracles for my blog. OK, it appears to be down at the moment. It is worth the wait.

Geek Moments
I am ...
Typing this on my laptop.
Typing this on my role up keyboard (that I'm not quite used to yet).
Watching Tom and Jerry on the second monitor hooked up to my laptop.
Watching Tom an Jerry from AVI files on my Linux file server.
Burning a DVD with my other Windows box, the one without a monitor.
Using VNC to control the computer that is burning the DVD.
Listening to Tom and Jerry on my stereo hooked to my laptop.
Watching the Half Life 2 demo video on the laptop screen while Tom and Jerry play on the other.

Is any one impressed out there?