It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.
- Toyota Corollas
- Restaurants round Houston.
- Good food
- Kids in restaurants
- Roads in Houston and lowered cars
- Toll roads round the country
- Baseball “What is baseball?”
- Beards and goatees
One of the people in our office is a Brony
He’s right. Intelligence is an illusion beyond math and logic.
- Hide the money (usually offshore)
- Hide the work (usually offshore)
- Black Market
Today I lost a friend over the middle east conflict. She put her opinion online. I answered with my opinion and she dropped me as a friend. One more casualty in the many wars of the world.
As far as I feel, there is no anger involved. If you do not want to hear someone's opinion you must be prepared for counter opinion. This is not just for thi internet. It is in all comunications.
What I said from memory. "Hamas' s chaer calls for the distruction. The people of the Palistinian Teratorys voted Hamas in to power. The Palistinians got the government they diserve."
- More than one of us have experienced hand-me-up cats. That is a cat that was purchased by or for a child left at the parent’s place when the kid leaves for college or just bails.
- Giving animals as gifts should be banned unless pre agreed upon by all parties.
- Finches live a long time, but not nearly as long as paret.
- Animals can be needy
- Difficult to take care of pets while you have to travel all over the planet
- Nothing was mentioned about hiring practices (inside joke)
- Egyptian tank defences
- Israeli Palestinian issues
- T-Shirts from TV shows
- Weekend plans
- Adam’s place in Origin
Hamas targeting journalists could backfire on them. You know, many people in the media might actually side with Israel if they think their lives are on the line. Funny how that works. It’s easy to hate the Jews until they are the only thing between you and annihilation.
- Nothing. You grab your chest, try to scream, but can’t. Fade to black.
- No sense of time passing so who cares.
- This state was not so bad before I was born, so I’m not too worried.
- Reincarnation. I don’t like being here now, why the hell would I want to come back?
- My luck, I would come back as every tadpole in a pond all being eaten by the same fish at the same moment. One after the other.
- Christianity - Heaven seems boring. Hell sucks worse than Earth.
- I’m going to catch hell from Adam if he reads this.
- Judaism - I have no idea where jews believe they go when they die.
- Islam - I don't want to know what Muslim heaven looks like.
- Buddhism - Are they are the reincarnation thing?
- What happens to witches when they die?
- Stepping in to the light. There is some drug you can take that will kick off a step in to the light illusion in your head while you lie there in euphoria. Then it wears off and you have to go back to your life.
They were in a war zone.