It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.
- Nothing. You grab your chest, try to scream, but can’t. Fade to black.
- No sense of time passing so who cares.
- This state was not so bad before I was born, so I’m not too worried.
- Reincarnation. I don’t like being here now, why the hell would I want to come back?
- My luck, I would come back as every tadpole in a pond all being eaten by the same fish at the same moment. One after the other.
- Christianity - Heaven seems boring. Hell sucks worse than Earth.
- I’m going to catch hell from Adam if he reads this.
- Judaism - I have no idea where jews believe they go when they die.
- Islam - I don't want to know what Muslim heaven looks like.
- Buddhism - Are they are the reincarnation thing?
- What happens to witches when they die?
- Stepping in to the light. There is some drug you can take that will kick off a step in to the light illusion in your head while you lie there in euphoria. Then it wears off and you have to go back to your life.
They were in a war zone.
Stumbling drowsely through life untill I blunder into the answer.
I had planned on taking a picture of the mystery honker this morning. It was sprinkling so I just waited until just after 6:00 to leave the house. Most of the time I get honked at is around 5:50 so I figure a 10 minute head start lowers my odds of getting the honk. It worked this morning. Another day.
Kimber Super Carry pistol review.
I tried to publish yesterday’s notes to my blog. I write these things in Google Docs. I use it on my phone as well. It is awesome. The Blogger app sucks. It will not accept all the formatting from Docs. Odd that because they are the same company and all. No bullets, no styles, no nothing except text and enter key presses. Come on Google.
White House response to world falling apart.
The best breakup advice I’ve ever heard. I didn’t catch who said this. Paraphrasing: Don’t explain. Be firm. Don’t be friends. Go separate ways.
Biting the bullet and getting a water resistant case for my phone. I figure I’ll have it for at least another year Lord willing. Yesterday’s jaunt to lunch in the rain convinced me. I felt like a pussy complaining about the pleasant summer shower.
- Raining outside.
- Walking to lunch regardless of the weather.
- Weather in places where everyone else worked in their careers.
- The rain.
- How wet we were getting
- Which way had more awnings, fewer puddles
- Projects at work
- Dodging attending meetings
- How I use our (work) GUI
- IBM and Apple doing something together that no one quite grasps.
- Telephone Road and it’s history. We still don’t know where the name came from.
- By “working class” they pretty much mean “shit hole”