It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.
We went to Fen Ling for lunch. I had the General Tso’s Chicken. It was good. Greg hogged all the hot sauce. WE had to ask for extra.
- Dumb things customers do
- Dumb things coworkers do
- Dumb things we do
- New laptops
- Projects that died/should have never been
- Tips and techniques
- Pop-up windows stealing passwords.
- Windows vs Mac vs Linux vs web password entry issues
- A recent security scare at our company
- Ways to store passwords securely
- Companies that write everything down and keep it in a safe
- It isn’t people losing most of the passwords, it is companies
- Password replacements like biometrics and playing a musical instrument
- Video games, though I was in the flashlight conversation while this was going on