It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2018-03-21

This morning

Sigh, I have to change my passwords again. It is annoying, but necessary. I was just thinking yesterday afternoon that it was getting close to time. We get 90 days minus two weeks. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this whole idea of passwords is head out the window. There is going to have to be something else that happens for identification. The arms race between black hat and white hat hackers is dictating a shake up.
Nat gave us a ride in this morning. We stopped at Starbucks $18.xx and The Kolache Factory $15.xx. Yeesh. Elle is not going to school because of an asthma attack yesterday after running a mile she had not prepared for. “I can try it coach.”
I asked for “a hot coffee that tastes like chocolate milk. I got a venti mocha with a shot of vanilla. It does indeed taste like chocolate milk. I will have to remember that order.
There was an accident on Westheimer just west of work in the west bound lanes. This is the opposite side from us, but of course our lanes were slowing down. I hope no one got hurt. The vehicles were pretty crunched. I feel bad rolling my eyes and sighing at wrecks, but they seem so cheche at this point. In the not so distant future, after cars are automated, we will hear about car wrecks like we now hear about plane crashes. All the goddamn time when in reality they are very rare. I like it. That means less suffering in the world.

No comments: