It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-11-24

Notes

Some of this stuff has been in the realm of conspiracy theory for a long time. It sounds like the police are starting to catch up now. I wonder if the MSM will come on line any time soon. I shal not hold my breath.


China cloning animals for food. People not happy, but what are they going to do about it?

Are all the western world leaders really going to be in the same place at the same time? That just doesn’t sound smart to me. Have these folks never heard of teleconferencing?

There is plenty of precedent for things like Turkey shooting down a Russian jet for past wars. Nations have gone toe to toe over a lot less.

The rebels blew up a Russian rescue helicopter on the ground on the scene of a rescue with a US made TOW missile. That could be a problem.

No comments: