It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-10-19

Notes

I went to the doctor’s office for a checkup. The doctor asked me why I don’t get a checkup more often. My last was in 2009. My answer was “Well doc, I would turn up more often but now that I’m over 40, you stick your finger up my ass. That is a turnoff to getting a physical examination.”
I have creeping higher blood pressure. My weight is getting up there too. My cholesterol is not too bad.


I need to go binge watch The Avengers. I forgot how cool some of those shows were. I listened to a podcast talking about one of the episodes. I am hooked.

Something strange. I’ve been writing things by hand in my dreams. I don’t get it. I hardly ever write anything down unless taking notes or filling in forms. Everything else is on a keyboard.

No comments: