It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-10-14

Notes

I spend half my day building software and the other half controlling access to databases. Database access control is hard. You have to understand what the data is all about, what needs are required to maintain it and who needs access. There are probably other things, but I have recieved 15 minutes of instructions on the matter.

Libertarianism. I’m not sure what it means any more.

End of one kind of war? No. Anyone who says it is the end of ground war is trying to steal money from the military.

Today I will have 2 builds to do. Neither of them will be ready to start until after 17:00. Probably well after 17:00. I should work from 15:00 to 23:00. That should be my work hours.

I think I have decided not to do anything creative with my life. I’ve dabbled, but nothing good ever came of it. I’m just going to relax and run out the clock.

No comments: