It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-11-07

Notes

Beautiful ride in this morning. Weather was amazing. Cool and crisp. Funkey post storm looking cloud formations. Blue sky. Clean smell if you could get away from car exhaust.

They are laughing at the president finally. He has lost his base. I don’t say that to be mean. We should always feel safe laughing at those who are at the top of our government. The fact that the citizenry have been afraid to express themselves about the failures of our leaders has terrified me for a long time. Now that we are laughing at our current leader, perhaps we can disagree and limit the powers he holds over us as well.

Finally, a story I can believe in the media.

I can tell when I unplug my phone right after my alarm goes off at 4:45 and when I leave the house later in the morning. The charge indicator really is about 2 hours different.

Expelled Journalist from Russia.

IRS emails You know, people used to go to jail just for being misinformed and regurgitating that information to Congress. Right now, people working for the IRS are bold face telling Congress to fuck off and no one is going to jail. What does that say about our government.

Wanna watch this.


Iran bullshit. In Iran, they have the right to burn U. S. flags too.


No comments: