It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-11-04

Notes


Fascism at work in the U. S.. Use more than your fingerprint to lock your phone. At some point, the government wants no secrets kept from it. How long will it be before a list of all passwords will be required upon arrest?

So many people in my office believe that everyone else who votes is ignorant.

There are some employers who dock you (make you pay back) overtime from previous periods if you miss time in the current period. Not sure what the rules are.

Music people and music companies are finally figuring out that many people just don’t want to pay for music. Someone is not going to get what they want. I do not subscribe to any online audio or video services. i have cable TV. I want to get rid of cable TV. I will then sign up for some streaming services. Not until I find a good ISP.

Titanium was too expensive for the filament in light bulbs. Eventually Edison settled on bamboo threads. Tungsten came along later.

I wonder what my Homeland Security file looks like. As much as I rant about the government I bet I have one. I’m harmless. Mostly.

Bit harsh. Maybe not.

At some point they are going to have to build houses out of foam because of the fear of someone using a board with a nail in it as a weapon.

No comments: