It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-11-24

Notes

I like riding in with Bill in the morning. We swap stories about things that happened over the span of our lives. I do not have many stories. I’m 45 and there are just not many stories in the queue when I hold conversations. This morning I told a story about a flood when I was a kid. I had to censor some bits because I do not like myself as a kid. I was damaged. I’m so much better now. It has taken a lifetime to get here.

I got to play manager today. I ran a meeting. Took notes and everything. Even handled a follow up conference call. Had this odd urge to play 9 holes of golf, but resisted.

Twitter version of above paragraph
I got to play manager today. I ran a meeting. Even handled a follow up conference call. Had an urge to play 9 holes.

Nocebo effect. This is where someone says you will get sick if you eat that gluten and you eat gluten and get sick. There is a blocker you can take that will block the effect. and indeed the sensitivity to pain.

Apparently, the cure for Ebola is Bill Cosby being accused of sexual assault. (From Penn Sunday School)

No comments: