It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-11-21

Notes

Lie.

Obamacare lawsuit. Someone is getting tired of the make it up as you go approach of our president. The president of the U. S. does not the ability to change laws approved or disapproved by Congress. More.

The answer is “what negotiations?” Iran is telling the U. S. how it is going to be and the U. S. is saying OK. More.

Poor bastard. The distraction is too much to work there any longer. He would work in crosshairs every day if he stayed.

Just amazing. I could not sing the Canadian anthem. I might take the time to learn.

“Bisier than a one legged bobcat covering up its own crap on a frozen pond.” Heard on NPR in a story about cattle rustling in Oklahoma.

I got another Amber Alert in a meeting today. I have to say that they pick poor times for me. Seems like half the alerts I’ve received are in the middle of a meeting.

Remember the days of having to break files up in to floppy sized chunks? I remember someone having a video file that was 32 1.44mb floppies long. I just made a compressed 5.2 gigabyte file and shoved it across a network that travels across the state of Texas without batting an eyelash. That wouldn’t even fit on a standard DVD disk.

I just read that the difference between truth and making stuff up is the direction the thoughts travel in your brain. Apparently we have a forward path in our brain for reality. A physical path for thoughts to travel. Everything goes in and then things start coming back out as we make ourselves creative.

Gout, the disease no one freigging understands. Every food chart has 9 different numbers for how bad they are for you. The experts say “Well, you just have to play with your diet to find out what works for you.” “You only have control over about 30% of your gout via diet.”

No comments: