It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-11-17

Notes

Went to breakfast this morning. Some days we go to a place like Dunkin Donuts and grab some sandwiches and hashbrowns. It is nice to get something to eat, but it is running in to some bucks. I didn’t even think of fixing a cup of coffee this morning.

My head hurts from sinus stuff. The weather recently has been up and down in pressure. No sooner do I feel like I’m getting over something than it wallops me again.

Twitter is at junk status. I believe they prefer non investment status.

Just heard that Facebook is working on an office only social network. I bet you log in to it using your Facebook account. Guess they plan on taking on Linkedin. I hope the interface is better than Linkedin. I do not like trying to get around in Linkedin. There is something unintuitive about it for me at least. I just don’t get the motivation behind some of the choices and turns you have to make in the interface to get to messages and to figure out where messages came from. I bet the consulted HR people at some point. That just smells like (PC)3 to me.

This stuff just looks bad. I know this sort of thing could happen to anyone.


I mistype my password so often on the first try that I’ve gotten in the habit of just wiping out the first attempt without trying it and starting over.

Animals swiping your GoPro is becoming a meme. I like this one. It is cute.

No comments: