It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-11-26

Book I just read

DB-Matheson_ Richard I am legend DB47903
I Am Legend by Richard Matheson

Quick read. Made me think a lot about all the end of the world scenarios that have hit media in the last couple decades. This came out in the seventies.

I did not know this was a short story or novelette. I thought it was a whole novel. Imagine my surprise when the book ended with several hours to go on the audio book. One way to prevent people from skipping to the end I guess. Most of the other stories were at least interesting, but some were downright annoying. People used to have a fear of someone being able to harm you through the phone.

This is the station wagon they mention in the story I'm pretty sure. It is more like a Chevy suburban than a typical station wagon. Looks more like an old Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Very different from the book.

No comments: