It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-10-08

Notes

I’ve given up on the Evernote web page for editing notes. The new look is fine. I cannot however do links properly on that interface. Every note I make has links in it it seems. I did get NixNote working on the Red Hat 6 box at work. It would have worked fine if I hadn't messed with Java for another project. As a matter of fact, I’m thinking of getting rid of my “links” notebook because it is redundant. Everything has links in it. I have 390 notes and 308 of them are in Links Notebook. I need to do some breaking up.

The narrative is falling apart and people can't shovel the bullshit fast enough to cover it up.


Geezus! Obama has lost Carter. That’s the lowest spot hes hit.




If it came from the government, it must be a) a lie b) true.

Wifi is a human right? Not in its current form. Some disruptive technology is going to have to occur before this can be implemented.

I strongly support voter ID laws. I don’t care who it hurts. It needs to happen. People already need ID for everything else. ... Go read the article. I’m sick of the stink of voter fraud. How do we know there is no voter fraud if we can’t do what it takes to catch people committing fraud? How about this. You have to give up your fingerprints to vote. The records are simply compared to one another. All duplicates (not even one copy) are thrown out. it is good enough to convict someone of murder. Thoughts?

No comments: