It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-10-07

Notes

Thoughts
Something that is legal may not be moral and may not be wise.

Links


I tried to use the term Paper Tiger with someone the other day and they had no idea what I was talking about. Think scarecrow.

I firmly believe in voter ID requirements. Regardless of discrimination rules.

Lefties shout worker rights and fight discrimination, until they are the one paying the bills. CNN has come out and admitted they lean left. I don’t have a problem with that. I do like pointing out hypocrisy.

Remember Mylasia Air, the lost plain. Well, people are still looking.

Just what number of dip is this in the European economy? They said double dip, triple dip. Has there been a rise between these aledget dips?


More Walking Dead. I am sick of zombies, but I like this show. People put in a difficult situation and how they react.

Blow a whistle then duck. it is the standard practice of our current government to make your life miserable to teach others that they will suffer for shouting the truth. Hopefully, this stand up man gets his full retirement without any more threats or actions against him.

I met a guy stuck by lightning once. He had some burn marks on his foot. A friend of mine Peggy’s uncle was killed by lightning while jogging. It happens. Still, I like this statistic. Most people murdered with our without a gun are killed by someone who is really pissed at them. This generally means someone related to them or someone in a relationship with them.

All of a sudden, NixNote works on my work Linux machine. Will wonders never ciese?

No comments: